Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Inspired By Challenge


I took a wee break from tags and holiday cards yesterday to whip up a very simple card inspired by what else?  The Inspired By Challenge Blog.  The prompt and photo are Blankets. 





It is still in the 80s here in South Florida so definitely not blanket weather yet.  But I loved the colors and texture of these beauties so I had to play along.  Here's my version....






I used a sheet of cream colored Woven Paper from an old DCWV 6x6 paper pack as my card front.  The colors I used for my ink blended background are shown in the photo.  The thanks word was die cut from a kraft colored sheet from the same pack.  The dies and stamps are from The Stamp Market.  The matte dots are from Gina Marie Designs.   This next photo shows the texture a bit better....





Thanks for visiting!  I am headed back to work on my Christmas cards.  Hope to see you on the crafty side...


Jules

5 comments:

  1. Just love everything about this one...the colors, the blending...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules I am hanging on to the last few sheets of a 12x12 pad of woven paper that I bought years ago... I wish I'd have thought to use it for my blanket - this is FAB U LOUS!! LOve the colors you've blended - it is perfection from the first color, to the last thread... I may have to 'weave' another!
    Thanks, so very much for snuggling up with IB!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending, and love that you used a textured paper to make us all feel warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love that background. Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ink blending on the textured paper! And how you added the secondary sentiment on the same paper. And thanks for mentioning the Florida weather...

    ReplyDelete