Monday, November 11, 2019

*GASP* --- A Non-Challenge Card!


The busy time of year is approaching and if you're a card maker you know that it's already here.  My focus for the next several weeks is on holiday cards and tags.  I love to play along with Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags which started this past Monday.  Last year I made sure I had my holiday cards completed before the start of her daily challenge.  This year?  Yeah, didn't happen.  So while I hope to hop in with a few challenges here and there, I probably won't be participating much until mid December. 

Which brings me to today's card. Every year I mass produce one holiday design to mail out to my friends and family members.  I do a single design solely because I would never remember the card/recipient each year and I do not want to blunder and send out the same card two years in a row.  *Gasp*  The Card Maker Faux Pas!  So it's one card design for everyone! 

Because I'm very much behind this year I am forcing myself to go CAS.  (I say this every year but this time is 'fo reals.')  While I like this design below, I didn't love it.  I will use it for some of my local helper bees who help keep my life clean and beautiful.




Stamps by Flora & Fauna


I do have another design that I'm working on now which I love a bit more.  I'm chugging away assembly line fashion, alternating between it and holiday tags.  I need 85 this year so even with CAS, it's gonna take awhile.  If you don't see me here, I'm busy in my craft room.  :-)


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be sharing my 25 Days of Tags here in small groups.  Hopefully I'll get the first one posted soon.  See you on the crafty side.....


Jules

3 comments:

  1. We'll ALL be in our craft rooms, Jules - no worries! I love your Floridian Christmas design!! and the strings of lights on the ship are just fantastic!! happy making, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could make 85 of any one card! Kudos to you! And for a runner-up design, this one is a lot of fun. Like the clean design and sense of movement from the waves.

    ReplyDelete