Monday, October 14, 2019

Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers #145


I've once again been named a Princess of Snark at the Sisterhood for my most unbecoming Sh*t Happens card.  (What can I say?  I'm on a roll.  LOL!)




I promise this next card won't be quite so disgusting but does carry a bit of sass.  The theme is Zaphrod Beeblebrox which I will admit meant absolutely nothing to me.  Apparently its a character from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which I will also admit, I DNF'd several years ago.  Just wasn't my thing.  (Sorry Sistahs!) 





They've graciously extended the prompt to include anything galactical which is something I can work with.  Here's my card.... 




I created a Distress Inked background to which I added plenty of stars using black and white paint splatters.  The dies are an older set from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is still available from Hero Arts.  I thought it coordinated well with the outer space theme and provided just a hint of appropriate sass.  I have no recipient in mind for this one but I'm sure I will put it to good use at some point.  :-)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Another bit of "news."  My coffee card was featured on the most recent CAS Colours & Sketches challenge blog so I get to display this neat little badge.  



Their next challenge is a sketch.  I have another short crafting week this week but am hoping to get to play along.


Thanks for your time!!!  See you on the crafty side....


Jules






3 comments:

  1. I have this sentiment! Never thought to pair it with outer space... but now I will. :D Your galaxy sky is terrific! (Please try the book again, but I suggest avoiding the movie.) Thanks for joining the fun at the SIsterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha!!!! You brilliant bitch! so glad you played along with us again

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this is awesome!
    Love the background and that sentiment is a perfect match!
    Thanks for spacing out with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete