Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Inspired by Laurel


Today is all about the Inspired by Challenge hosted by Laurel Seabrook.  I absolutely adore her current prompt and photo....




I could have made so many cards from this inspiration piece.  (Maybe I still will!)  With so many options I had a hard time choosing products but in the end, this is what I came up with for my card.




Unfortunately what you can't see in the photo is the barely beige brick background that I stenciled on to the white card stock.  You'll just have to trust me that it's there.  

The products I used are from GinaK (the wreath die), Pink and Main (the gingham paper), Kat Scrappiness (the kraft border die), Taylored Expressions (my fav Simple Strips to the rescue again!) and Nuvo gloss drops.  

Thanks for the inspiration Laurel!  Hope some of you play along.  Until then, I'll see you on the crafty side....


Jules


3 comments:

  1. I can see the brick because you told me to look for it! It's a perfect thank you card, I like that it would work for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect time to click-to-see-a-close-up option - it's clear to see that brick then and how absolutely perfect this is for our Challenge!
    [man do I love that gingham, jules!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete