Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Fabulous Fifty Birthday Card



One of my very dear friends shares a birthday with my daughter.  She just turned 50 which in JulieWorld definitely calls for flamingos.  :-)  I used one of my all time favorite stamp sets from WPlus9 and pulled out my Copics to color it all in.  








A closer look at the coloring.  The striped paper border is from MFT Stamps.  The touch of blue in the background was achieved by blending a small amount of Distress Ink in the middle of the card front.




Simon Says Stamp has a Summer IG Challenge going on right now so I took the opportunity to submit this card to their #sssigchallenge board.  

Supply Links --

Copic Markers


Thanks ! 

Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love that set [guess who doesn't own a Flamingo set either?! Shocked?] and your card is so clever, your friend will love it so flocking much!
    Wherever did you find this fantastic bottlebrush Flamingo!?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have waaaaay too many flamingo sets but this one is definitely my fav. My daughter bought that bottlebrush flamingo in a local shop as a Mother's Day present for me. She knows her mama so well.

      Delete