Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A Very Special 18th Birthday Card

My youngest turns 18 years old today which of course requires a special card.   She's recently redecorated her room into something a bit more grown up and I've taken my inspiration from her bedding purchased recently from Urban Outfitters.





Combining the leaf motif of her comforter with gold metallics (the accent color in her room) resulted in this card.  She's already opened it and loves it.  (Makes a mama happy!)  






Supplies used:


WaffleFlower Craft Greenery Dies (these also look fabulous when done white on white)
PaperTrey Ink Number Dies (very old and no longer available)
PaperTrey Ink Canvas Impression Plate (probably my most used die ever!)
Miscellaneous Cardstocks in White, Cream and Gold Foil

If I've left something out that interests you, please let me know in the comments.  

Thanks!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment