Monday, June 17, 2019

Playing Along with Simon Says Stamp

Hello!  Please bear with me as I take baby steps back in to the world of blogging.  You will soon discover that I love to participate in online challenges.  They tend to get me to use my stash in ways that I would not otherwise have thought of on my own.  I may not always be able to identify some products nor always use current products but I will do my best to provide names and/or links whenever possible.

I created today's card with the current  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge in mind. The theme for this week is wedding/anniversary.  I kept this card very simple and really love the elegant feel to it.







My supply list is as follows:

Simon Says Stamp Congratulations Set
Mama Elephant Bold Banner
Spellbinders Flutter Tree Etched Die
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream Linen Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment