Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Color Hues #141


Wow!  That two weeks flew by quickly!!!  I am back today to share my card for our new Color Hues challenge, hosted by Sheri.  She has chosen the duo of Purple and Artichoke for us to work with this fortnight.  I had a total brain block on this one and ended up with florals for the lack of any unique inspiration.  That said, I kinda like this card....purple and all.




The background was created with a layering stencil and four ink colors.  For added interest I stamped a text background over top of the florals using white pigment ink.  This particular stencil has an accompanying die set which I used to create the popped up cluster.  The sentiment is layered four high onto a coordinating shadow.  And of course I had to add a smattering of my favorite clear droplets to finish it off.

Supplies:
Altenew - Layered Orchid stencils and dies
Simon Says Stamp - You Matter to Me background stamp
Spellbinders - Handwritten Sentiments die set
Clear droplets

We have Amanda joining us on the blog today.  Come visit, check out her card as well as those create by our designers, and play along while you're at it.  

Thanks for visiting!

Jules 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment