Monday, February 5, 2024

Rubberstamps.com

 

Good morning all! I'm very happy to be back with something a little bit different from my usual posts.

Rubberstamps.com has always been known for creating custom rubber stamps but did you know that they now have their line of stamps for cardmakers?  They reached out to me several months ago and I was recently gifted with a sweet little spring/summer stamp set.

I challenged myself to create three cards using their A Little Love Bug mini set.  Up first is a card that uses all but one (lone mushroom) stamp.




Many of their sets come with a free SVG cut file (rather than expensive dies) however I used my Brother Scan and Cut to make short work of cutting the stamped images.  For the above card I used my Copic markers to color in all of the images and a pigment ink to stamp the sentiment.  I used a dashed border die to create movement and a strip of B/W diagonal striped paper as a narrow border.   

For my next card I chose to use three butterfly images and a sentiment borrowed from one of the Stamp Village collaborations.  I used a die to pierce the white background and clear droplets to signify movement.  I love how bright and cheery this one turned out.



My third and final card is a bit more somber.  I really love the size of the bee in this set so I added it to some Honeybee Stamp products already in my stash to create this "thinking of you" card.  


The yellow honeycomb outline is inlaid into the black panel.  Inserted into the grid are hexagons cut from a glossy embossed specialty paper. The sentiment was heat embossed in white and glitter Stickles added over top of the bee.  I opted for a static bee this time.  *wink*

Supplies:
The Stamp Village - We Stand with You stamp set
MFT Stamps - Stitched Heart Grid die set
Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Slopes and Lines die set
Honeybee Stamps - Hexagon Bunches die set
Honeybee Stamps - Bee-You-Tiful stamp set

Many thanks to Rubberstamps.com.  This stamp set is adorable and I am currently eyeing a cute shark based stamp set (no surprise there, right?) as well as some boho background images.  If you find anything that interests you please feel free to use my 20% off discount by copying and following this link .... 

                                 http://i.refs.cc/uliUex84 

Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere.  Always appreciated.

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment