Monday, December 11, 2023

Holiday Elegance

 

This will be our second Christmas without my dad and while it has gotten easier on my heart I still am struggling with holiday traditions, one of those being the creating and mailing of well over one hundred cards.  I'm scaling back to only relatives this year but am going to make it my mission to get back into bulk mailings in 2024.  

I have created a few holiday cards here and there.  Today I'm showcasing two which were inspired by my friend Michele.  I'm sure you'll recognize her style in my two creations.  You'll have to let me know which is your favorite.



Navy Version


White Version


Both designs include a stacked frame with a heat embossed sentiment at it's center.  The background is embossed and a few gems were added as finishing touches.  I really love the tone on tone look and may try this out in other color versions.

Supplies:
Altenew - Enchanted Mirror die set
Altenew - Checkered Squares embossing folder
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Blessings stamp/die set
Honeybee Stamps - Cool Pearl gem stickers

I hope you all are enjoying a stress free holiday season.  I'll be back soon with more holiday cheer.  Thanks for visiting!!!

Jules

1 comment: