Friday, December 1, 2023

Color Hues #77

 
Hello my crafty friends!  It's December and officially time for holiday cards.  Our new Color Hues choice of Silver and Pink is another perfect combination for the holidays.  I opted for a deep hue of bubble gum pink along with silver, black and white.  It makes for a very dramatic design.




Go Big or Go Home, right?



The bow was die cut and shaded with a slightly darker ink.  The twigs and berries were die cut from black and silver metallic cardstocks.  The cover panel was die cut in white, adhered over the pink card base and then framed with a very narrow black border.  The bow and sprigs were clustered in the center with the die cut sentiment adhered over top.  

Supplies:
The Greetery - Big Beautiful Bow die set
Reverse Confetti - Drop Cover panel die
Sizzix - Geometric Winter die set
Altenew - Fine Frames die set
Spellbinders - Better Press sentiment set 


I invite you to visit our blog where you'll see so many wonderful Pink and Silver designs.  We are giving you the entire month to play along.  New challenges will commence in January.

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere.  Your time means a lot to me.

Happy Holidays!

Jules

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo, this is lovely, Jules! I think I need to build up my cute bows collection. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your bold colors and the contrast of the black, Jules! This is a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card, Jules! Love the bold bow and the fun Drop Coverplate background. Perfect placement for the sentiment too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much to LOVE about this card Jules!! I sure hope Santa pulls through and brings me that BIG bow die...it is so perfect on your card! I'm loving that die cut background too and of course all the lovely sprigs! Beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little hint of black makes the bold pink shine, great take on the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big bow is such a bit wow factor, Jules! Love the addition of the twigs and berries in black along with the silver and that cool cover die. Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it's taken me so long to make the rounds! I have one of those bows laying on my desk, and have yet had an idea I like for using it. Now I'm inspired to CASE this card! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete