Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #705

 

One can never have too many Thank You cards so it was an easy decision to hop in and play along with my friends at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog.  Here's my card for their Word Week prompt of Thanks/Thanksgiving.








I don't make or send Thanksgiving cards (oh hell, let's just be real here....I have gotten so bad at sending out ANY cards lately) but I did want to keep with the fall theme.  I die cut the elements out in white and blended them with Distress Oxides, adding in some gold splatters for interest.  I used an embossing folder for the brown panel and delightfully decided that I preferred the debossed side over the embossed side this time around.  The sentiment was heat embossed in gold onto a matching brown cardstock strip.  I'm rather pleased with the way this turned out.

Supplies:
The Greetery - Autumn Harvest die set
The Greetery - Macrame Open Basework die set 
Simon Says Stamp - Layered Vines embossing folder
MFT - Bitty Thanks sentiment stamp set
Spellbinders - Gold Pearl stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  You are much appreciated.

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Julie! I like your collection of pumpkins and gourds and the fun fence you created. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card as such great color and texture Julie! That embossing folder is really great! Love your ink blending...beautiful colors! Thanks for playig with us at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete