Monday, October 2, 2023

Just Us Girls #699

Today's card was made for the current Just Us Girls Challenge where the prompt is to CASE a Design Team Member.  There are some really great cards to choose from and in the end I decided upon one by DT member Lisa Kind.  Here's my card.








Lisa used one of Anita Jeram's cute stamps from Colorado Craft Company to create her card so I opted for something similar.  I love these illustrations and don't use them nearly enough.

I stamped, colored and cut out my little party mouse and adhered him to a blended panel which was then adhered to a larger embossed panel.  He'll make a cute celebratory card for just about any occasion.

Supplies:
Colorado Craft Company - Birthday Wishes stamp set
Colorado Craft Company - Party Time stamp set
Altenew - Deck Planks 3D embossing folder

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  I appreciate your time and comments.

Jules



2 comments:

  1. Adorable Jules! Can"t go wrong with Anita Jeram!!!! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at JGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total CUTENESS! These mice are just fun. Great CASE of Lisa's card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete