Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Color Hues #57

 

Welcome to February and a new color challenge at the Color Hues challenge blog!  I am the host this fortnight which means I got to choose today's color palette.  Since we've already had a couple of challenges with Valentine colors I decided to go with something spring related.  


Coral and Sage


The background color is reading pinkish here 
but I assure you it's a pretty coral color in person.





I dug into my supply of patterned paper pads and chose two for use in my card today.  I die cut the envelope with the sage paper and used a coral colored design for my background.   I stamped the mini card in black and used a coral cardstock as a mat.  The hand was blended out with Distress Oxide ink with a little dot of a coral Copic for her thumbnail.  After assembling my front panel I popped it up with some fun foam and added three colors of pearls to finish it off.  

Supplies:
MFT - Crafty Hands die set
MFT - Paper Goods die set
MFT - Mini Messages stamp set
Honeybee Stamps - 6x6 patterned paper pad
Trinity Stamps - pearls

I invite you to join us over at the Color Hues blog where you'll see lots of coral and sage inspiration from our DT as well as our special guests.  I do hope to see your card in our gallery!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge, Jules! Your card is delightful. The patterned paper is a great backdrop. My fav detail is her coral nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules your card is stunning, I love the background paper, it's perfect and the nail polish is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to remember to use my patterned paper. Yours is used so beautifully on this card, and I agree with Tracey that nail polish is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Jules, love the touch of nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a great color combo to work with Jules, and your card is FABULOUS!! I love the dsp you found for the background, and I have to agree too that the nail polish IS the perfect finishing touch on this FUN birthday card! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I coudn't love these colors anymore, Jules! As for your wonderful card...love the background and the pop of Coral on her nails. Awesome challenge all around. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I concur with Nancy, I totally love this color combination and what you've created with it, Jules! Such a fun birthday card with a bold pattern in the background and the perfectly manicured hand delivering the message!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete