Saturday, January 7, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #225


Reindeer after the holidays?  Why yes, the Sisterhood is snarky that way.  Welcome to our first challenge of 2023! 





This graphic makes me very happy to live in Florida. LOL! 


I used a very fun die set to create the focal images.  The HO and holly were cut from colored cardstocks while the reindeer was cut from white and then shaded with inks.  I did a clear heat embossing technique on the green background and a ragged edge die to create the panel.  I thought this cute little sentiment was perfect for my peeking critter.  

Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Ho Ho Friends die set
Hero Arts - Irreverent Elf Messages stamp set
Penny Black - Antique Frames die set
Hero Arts - background stamp

I invite you to visit our blog for more post holiday reindeer inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

5 comments: