Saturday, December 10, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #224

 

It's time for another Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood.  This is our final challenge for 2022 and we're going with a tried and true holiday theme....Naughty or Nice.  I couldn't help but set this mischevious geezer in a holiday scene.






I'm thinking we need to hook Edna up with Chester.  
What do you think?  LOL!




The focal stamp is a standalone from Art Impressions.  After stamping the geezer (I'm calling him Chester....feel free to fill in the rest of the title. *wink*) I masked him off before stamping the gifts so as to put him in the foreground.  I colored in a floor to ground the scene and added a fun holiday sentiment.  This is the perfect way to get more use out of non-holiday stamps.

Supplies:
Art Impressions - J1620
Ellen Hutson - Christmas Scribbles stamp set
Pink & Main - Ho Ho Ho stamp set
Fun Stampers Journey - Tinsel Tangle stamp 
MFT - Santa Elves stamp set

I invite you to visit our blog for more naughty holiday inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the old geezer and sentiment, fab. colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm hmmmmm he certainly has a mischievous look to him doesn't he?
    If naughty is the new nice, we are ALL good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I meet him at a party some years back? Fab card, Jules, love how you've put it together, Jo x

    ReplyDelete