Saturday, October 15, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #220


It's another Snarky Saturday here at the Sisterhood.  In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month we are asking you to use Pink on your cards.  I went for a simple graphic style card with a very direct message. 









I used circle and rectangle masking stencils to create the background using dye inks.  I stamped the sentiments in black pigment ink, matted the panel in black, adhered it to a white card base and finished it off with some clear droplets.  


Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Oh Shit! stamp set
Taylored Expression - Masking Stencils


I invite you to visit our blog for more pink inspiration and hope to see your creation in our gallery! 

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

2 comments: