Sunday, September 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers - September Christmas Challenge


Today's card share was made for this month's Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge where the new prompt is Metallic.







My card is quite simple.  I began by stamping the image and sentiment in crisp black pigment ink followed by heat setting it with a clear embossing powder.  I colored the beverage with three paint pens...one red, one green and one gold metallic.  Because it sat a bit higher up on the panel than I'd intended I chose to add in three horizontal score lines along the bottom before matting it with green glitter cardstock.  The completed panel was adhered to a black card base.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up - Making Spirits Bright stamp set
Jane Davenport by Spellbinders - paint pens

I invite you to visit our blog for more holiday inspiration.  We'd love to see your card in our gallery.  Remember, the prompts are always optional.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules






2 comments:

  1. I really like the clean lines on your card - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card. The lines are so simple but add so much to a design.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete