Sunday, August 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS August Challenge

 

The Perfectly Clean and Simple team is back with a new monthly challenge and this time around we would love to see embossing on your card.





As always we are looking for cards that use 1/3 (or less) of the card front in your design.  There are several types of embossing and the choice is entirely up to you.  




I began with a striped embossing folder and a scrap of white cardstock.  After running the paper through my die cutter I swiped it horizontally with my Distress Oxide pad.  I added a messy nest of silver thread, a die cut washi tape flower and the sentiment.  I adhered it all to a white card panel which was popped up onto the card base with fun foam.

Supplies:
Heidi Swapp - horizontal lined embossing folder
Pink Fresh Studio - Rainbow Floral washi 
Simon Says Stamp - pre-printed sentiment strip
Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg
silver thread

I invite you to visit our blog and hope to see your creation in our gallery.

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment