Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #215

 

It's time for yet another Snarky Saturday with the Sisterhood.  Today's new challenge is Masculine.







Manscape time perhaps?



I find difficult to come up with creative ideas for masculine cards.  I originally bought this sweater die set to create ugly holiday sweaters but realized it was perfect for this challenge.  I pulled out masculine looking designer papers and got to work.  After assembling the sweater all that was left was a bit of stamping. I think we can all relate to the sentiment, right?  ha!

I invite you to visit our blog for more snarky masculine inspiration and hope to see your card in our gallery!

Supplies:
Marianne Designs - sweater die set
Avery Elle - Indigo stamp set
Simon Says Stamp/CZ Design - Sassy Flaps stamp set


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules


4 comments:

  1. I so love this as it has a total David Rose (Schitt's Creek) vibe - which I adore!!!!!
    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally buy that sweater, Julie!! Ha! A fab masculine design with an appropriate sentiment for any a man!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I am in LOVE with that sweater!!! And I totally agree with Donna on the David Rose vibe---ha!---totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete