Saturday, May 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS May Challenge

This is my second post for today.  Scroll down if you missed my earlier one.  Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________

It's time once again for our Perfectly CAS card challenge.  Today marks our 27th challenge and we are looking for Distress.  This can be a technique, an emotion, etc.  Or as in my unimaginative state of mind at the time, it was Distress Oxides.




 


I used my Distress Oxide inks to blend out a panel of white cardstock using different shades of yellows and greens.  I die cut the stems from the blended panel, blended a bit of light blue onto a card front and adhered the stems over top.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto kraft cardstock strip which I adhered towards the bottom of the stems.  I finished the simple design off with a few pearls.  

I invite you to visit our blog and hope to see your card in our gallery!

Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Garden Stems die
Hero Arts - Many Everyday Messages stamp set
Trinity Stamps - Pearl Perfections


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Julie, there is no distress like that one feels during a loss of a loved one - I think your beautiful card would go a long way to help anyone get through it. So beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete