Thursday, May 19, 2022

Color Hues #41

 

The color duo over at the Color Hues challenge blog is one of my all time favorites. I challenged myself to create something a bit different and I'm loving it.



My aqua appears more on the gray side in the 
photo but I assure you it's very aqua.
 



My first step of the process was to stamp my sentiment. (I do believe that's a first.)  I then stamped the branch vertically above the sentiment and used circle stamps of various sizes to stamp out the random pattern in red and aqua.  I just love the simplicity of this design and it's nice to get a break from Copic coloring.  I cut down the panel, popped it up with craft foam and then adhered it to a white card base.  Very CAS.  (Look Mom!  No bling!)

Supplies:
Penny Black - Groovy Greenery stamp set
Reverse Confetti - Poppies stamp set
Simon Says Stamp - Simply Thank You stamp set   

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

9 comments:

  1. Julie I love this design, fabulous background dots with the outline stamp on top is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this the moment I saw it. Such a fun idea and I am loving this color combo too! I am going to have to use it again soon. So happy to see this in the gallery at Color Hues! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another huge fan of this card and your fabulous design! Don't think I've ever stamped a sentiment first, but it sure worked well here. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! Such a cool design! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this Julie! It shows off the challenge colors in the most beautiful way! Thank you so much for playing at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bold and beautiful CAS cards always knock my socks off. This colour combo intimidates me but you rocked it. So striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing your card in the Color Hues gallery makes me happy! Thanks so much for playing along with our combo. Your design is unique and fabulous in every way! I'm so glad you liked this combo, you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've definitely mastered the CAS look...I love this shade of blue with red and those circles against the black outline stamped image is just awesome for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the fabulous CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete