Friday, April 8, 2022

Color Hues #38

 

Today I'm playing along with my friends over at the 
Color Hues challenge blog where the duo 
this time is Pink and Green.  








I took the opportunity to create a playful Get Well Soon card that I hope I never need to send.  I stamped and Copic colored the kitty image and then stamped the sentiment in a crisp black pigment.  I used a cover die to pierce a panel of pink cardstock onto which I popped up the image panel before adhering it to my white card base which completes this very CAS card.  

Supplies:
Colorado Craft Company - Watering Can stamp set
Gina K - Assorted Sentiments stamp set
Altenew - Dotty Swirls cover plate
HAI - Clear White Stars 
glitter pen


Thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

5 comments:

  1. This is way too cute! Maybe you can send it to someone for, I don't know, a paper cut or something. :D Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty is so sweet! And I love that you've made a card you don't need to send. It's always great to see you at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling as can be for any cat lover out there, I know a few! So happy you joined us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cute Anita Jeram images and this is such a fun image.
    The LOTV in my post stands for Lili of the Valley. They are on Etsy so you can find lots of similar images there.
    Thanks for joining in at Color Hues too. :)

    ReplyDelete