Thursday, February 24, 2022

Color Hues #35

 

I'm popping in really quick to share my card inspired by the color duo over at the Color Hues challenge blog.  Their current combo is Navy and Pink.










I actually grabbed two different designer paper packs to create my very simple card today.  (Yay me!)  I covered the panel of an A2 sized card with a faux navy alcohol inked piece of designer paper.  This paper was also used for the large heart as well as the sentiment strip.  The pink heart was die cut from a tropical paper pack.  The background was pierced with a cover die and adhered over the front panel leaving a narrow border.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of the navy paper.   Pink and navy hearts as well as pearls complete my card.  

Supplies:
Reverse Confetti - Peekaboo Cover Panel        
Craft Consortium - Ink Drops, Ocean 6x6 paper pack
My Minds Eye - Palm Beach 6x6 paper pack
Simon Says Stamp - Folding Heart & Window
Simon Says Stamp - Simply Thank You stamp set
Kat Scrappiness - navy and pink hearts
Trinity Stamps - Something New pearls


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules





6 comments:

  1. I love your use of patterned papers! So cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is this card, Jules! That Peek a boo cover-plate is super fun and I love that the DSP has palm trees on it. Thanks for choosing Color Hues to play along with! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover plate is amazing, and your design (as always) is striking! I forget about patterned papers most of the time. Thanks for the inspiration to get some mine in action. Always glad to see you in the gallery at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie that's so pretty!! The hearts in the center really stand out against the beautiful white background. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that cover plate, Julie! Perfect place to plant this patterned paper heart[s]!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Michele, love the cover plate and the DP hearts.
    So pleased you joined in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete