Friday, February 4, 2022

Color Hues #34

 

I'm popping in really quick to share a very simple card I created for the current Color Hues card challenge.  The color duo this fortnight is Red and Black which I'm sure was not a coincidence with Valentine's Day just around the corner.



So simple yet I'm in love.

My sis' birthday is the 9th so this will be her card this year. 





For my card I stamped the sentiment and strategically adhered the nine die cut hearts just above it on the right side.  I added a narrow black mat, adhered it to a white card base and called 'er done!  It doesn't get much easier!

Supplies:
Clearly Besotted - old set...no name. (Includes sentiments and butterflies.)
Fun Stampers Journey - Bunch of Hearts die set


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules

6 comments:

  1. Your sister will love it, and so do I! It's a FABULOUS example of a CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be in love! The hearts and sentiment line up so perfectly, as if they came as one! Thanks for playing at Color Hues as I love seeing you in the gallery! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection at its best! That sentiment is everything! Brilliant design, I love this card and I'm sure your sister will love it too! Happy birthday to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card in our gallery at Color Hues, Julie, thanks for adding it to our lineup! CAS in bold color and with great design - doesn't get better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple but very effective design Julie! Always happy to see one of your cards in our gallery at Color hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI! http://colorhuesthecolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/winners-34-red-and-black.html

    ReplyDelete