Friday, January 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS - January Challenge

 

Today I'm sharing a card created for the our monthly Perfectly CAS card challenge where the prompt is FLOWERS.  




The idea behind this challenge is to use only 1/3 of your card space in the design.  It's definitely harder than it looks.



 

I used a combination of stencils and stamps to create my focal point.  This is actually a full panel stamp set however I masked it off so as to use only the upper right portion of the image.  I stenciled the large florals, stamped the greenery, stenciled the smaller florals and finally stamped the two piece sentiment.  I added in three small gold foil pearls as accents.

Supplies:
The Greetery - Fresh Florals stamp and stencil set
The Greetery - Opposites Attract stamp set


I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration and hope to see your card in our gallery!


Thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules


6 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a real showstopper! Just love the heart foliage! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful floral design, Jules! You did an amazing job with the stenciling and stamping and I also love the font on that sediment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is such a beautiful card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your flowers are so beautiful, Jules !! So airy, falling off the top edge. I love your card!
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete