Monday, December 16, 2019

Finley Turns Five


This past weekend I made a very special card for a very special boy.  My grandson turns five on Tuesday and he is soooo excited.  He's really into Batman right now, especially Lego Batman, so I created his card around the character.


I used the Super Boy stamp from MFT Stamps to create a FinMan superhero.  I set it on an Art Impressions action wobbler so that it will wiggle on the front of the card.  (I made him a frog card several months ago with one and he still loves it.)








To create the background I blended several colors of Distress Inks onto a piece of blue card stock.  After it was dry I added some splatters with white acrylic paint. The skyline scene is from a very, very old set of dies from Memento. 


 A closer look at the coloring., using some tips 
I picked up from Kathy Racoosin's Road Trip.





And finally, because he is SUPER EXCITED to be turning five *wink* I had to announce it in large letters on the interior.  The alpha dies are also an MFT product, Little Letter Dienamics.





Thanks for stopping by!  And the answer to your burning question is No.  (Has she finished her holiday cards?)  Soon though, I promise.  ROFL!!



See ya all on the crafty side....

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Fin turning 5 takes priority over Christmas cards, silly! This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that Super kid set! and Fin is going to love this, Jules! of course, it's the action wobbler cards that
    Fin-ish first, and favorite - he's a boy!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete