Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sisterhood #148


More holiday procraftination today as I play along with The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers once again.  The prompt is "Q is for Quip" and it's just too good for my inner snark to pass up.  I may even try to sneak in another card in a day or two.  (And my Christmas cards may turn out to be New Year's cards.  LOL!)



Here's Edna.





And here is my card. 





And a closer look.





Speaking from experience *blush* I can attest that this sentiment is absolutely, positively true.  Let's just say "Julie don't do tequila anymore" and leave it at that.  Ha!!!

Sentiment - Riley and Company
Margarita - Taylored Expressions
Stripes - MFT Stamps


Thanks for spending time with me during this busy week here in the states.  See ya on the crafty side.....


Jules


2 comments:

  1. Tequila. It does have magical properties... black magic, I think. :D Love the colours and design of this! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete