Friday, November 29, 2019

25 Days of Tags - Post 3


I hope everyone here in the states had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.  I am currently out of town visiting my parents while the rest of my immediate family is home with working and/or studying. 

I hope not to make this a habit but here is another quick "post and run."  As before, I'm coping the following from my first tag post.  The tags here are for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Tags 9th Annual Holiday Series.  As of writing, she's currently on Day 24.  Me?  I'm only on Day 19 so I have some scrambling to do once I return home.  For now, here are the details....



To simply my life, you can find details on her blog.  In a nutshell though, each day showcases a different manufacturer.  We, the participants, create a tag or tags inspired by her one of her Design Team examples.  Here are my tags for Days 11-15.  For more details on the folks who inspired me as well as the products I've chosen and, please follow me on IG @juliepeddicord


Day 11
  

This one opens up into a slider.  
Of course I had to make some with my grandson Fin in mind.  :-)



More Day 11






Day 12



More Day 12



And yet more Day 12





Day 13





Day 14





Day 15



That's it for me folks.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you on the crafty side this weekend but if not, I'll be back to posting on Monday.  


Jules

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your groupings, Jules... and those deer on day 12!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not sure you can beat a shark saying HO HO HO. :D

    ReplyDelete