Thursday, October 17, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #98


I'm still wishfully dreaming of fall.  *sigh*  Since it's not in the cards for this Florida gal (again) this year I'm resorting to my annual Faux Fall where I make pretty things in autumnal colors just for fun.  That's where the latest Tag You're It challenge comes in.  Can you guess the theme? 



Yep... Fall Leaves


I pulled out my one and only fall leaf stamp set once again to create my tag.  It's one of the past Simon Says Stamp Stamptember collaboration releases with Neat & Tangled.  I have certainly gotten my money's worth out of this set.  





To create my image I did some masking in order to place my pumpkin behind the stack of leaves.  I heat embossed them (and the sentiment) in rose gold embossing powder, also from Simon.  If you like the sentiment it is still available here on the Avery Elle website.  The tag die is from the Arch set available here from Pink and Main.  To create the shadow tag I traced around the main die and then cut it out with scissors.

Full disclosure....I'm not entirely digging the blue border I created with the Copics but "what is done, is done."  I think these would be great to attach to my mini pumpkin bread loaves that I give away around Thanksgiving.  (Read that as....you might be seeing these again, minus the blue.)

With all of the great inspiration out there I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my little part of the blog-osphere.  Hope to see you on the crafty side.


Jules

3 comments:

  1. Great tag! The gold embossing works so well with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag you really used the same colors as the inspiration picture. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag! I love the gold embossing. Thank you for joining the challenge at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete