Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Sisterhood Challenge #146


The current challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog is P for Pink and from the looks of things, Edna is very serious about Halloween. 






I didn't go "full on snark" but I am continuing with my tried and true, go-to alcohol theme.  What can I say...it just works.  :-)









I pulled out a variety of products in order to create my own sentiment.  Here's the run down...

Spellbinders - Ghost and Boozy alphas are from past Small Die of the Month Clubs
Altenew - Thick and Thin Alpha Stamps
Paper Smooches - Martini Die
MFT - Striped Paper
Ranger - Distress Oxides
Heidi Swapp - White Glitter Paper


Thanks for stopping by!  Your time is important and always appreciated.  I'll see you all on the crafty side....

Jules



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, sparkly! And boozy! You already know your way into the snarky sisters hearts, don't you? :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabBOOlous, Julie!!!! Always go with your tried-and-true, because it always works!! xx
    Happy Halloween!!
    <|=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. If in doubt go the alcohol route! Love your card. Thank for getting pink and boo-zy with the Sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete