Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Inspired By Challenge


I created my grandson's Halloween card based upon the inspiration photo at the current Inspired By Challenge Blog.  I love all of the prints represented in this table runner!




It's too bad I purged all of my Halloween papers about a year ago.  But I improvised using the color combos.  






I think he'll like his "not so scary" ghost.  All stamps and dies are from Simon Says Stamp brand products.  



Thanks as always and hope to see you on the crafty side....

Jules


2 comments:

  1. Not so scary, but totally adoraBOOle. I like these papers, Julie!! Isn't it the best time of year for pairing orange, and purple?? Thanks for playing at IB!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! Thank you for playing once again!

    ReplyDelete