Thursday, October 10, 2019

JUGS # 508


I'm coming in on the last day to play along with the gals at the  Just Us Girls Challenge blog where the prompt is Designer Paper.





I do have quite a stash of patterned papers and certainly don't use them nearly enough.  I dug through my stash and found two patterns that drew me in.  Unfortunately they were loose in my stash so I don't know the manufacturer and I'm guessing they're fairly old.  Here's my card....



The floral paper made this card so easy to create.  I layered the floral on top of a coordinating stripe and then die cut out the Happy using an alpha die set from CZ Design/Simon Says Stamp.  I added some ink to just the lower portions of the letters and the stamped the birthday sentiment (also from Simon) onto a banner.  I finished it off with a few Nuvo crystal drops.  Easiest card ever.  

Are you a pattern paper lover?  Do you use it or just hoard it like me?  

I always appreciate your time.  Thanks so much!

See you on the crafty side....

Jules

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jules! Love the pink tipped sentiment too! Well done! Thanks for joining us this week for Word Week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This works perfectly with the floral highlighted in the corner! I like the striped panel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't believe it, Jules... I used the same stripe today for CAS Stencil challenge - mine was MFT gray & white pad. I can't help you with the floral.
    This is so feminine, and a very pretty way to say HBD!
    =]

    ReplyDelete