Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Inspired by Laurel


I'm playing along with Laurel once again over at her Inspired by Challenge blog.  But before I get to this week's inspiration photo I'd like to share this bit of news...







My pumpkin laden truck card was chosen as last week's winning entry!  Thanks Laurel!  It's always so fun to get recognized.  

The current challenge is pumpkins....sans the truck.  *wink*  I just love those festively painted pumpkins!




I still had the Spellbinders die set from my last card out on my desk so I grabbed it once again to create a very, very simple Thank You card with traditional styled pumpkins.  





A closer look at the design.


Doesn't get much simpler than this.  I do hope you'll visit her site and play along.  If not, I hope to see you on the crafty side....


Jules



2 comments: