Sunday, October 6, 2019

I'm Back!!! .... with CAS Colours and Sketches #341


Hello friends.  I am home again after my back to back trips to Missouri and Western North Carolina.  I enjoyed MO but my heart is still in NC.  My son and his family are still in search of their dream home so maybe, just maybe, I'll sneak in another trip later this fall.  :-)

I do believe this is my first time playing with the folks at CAS Colours and Sketches.  This time around they are doing a color challenge with the colors rose, gray and mint. 






I pulled out some "not new but never opened" (GASP!) products from Reverse Confetti and got to work.  No matter the season, it's always the right time of year for coffee.






I used less than a handful of Copic markers and some gray ink to do the coloring.  This is actually a Thank You card as you can see from the inside view.






I felt a bit rusty in JulieWorld (yes, my craft room has the name emblazoned in large red letters above my main desk...I'll save that story for another post if you're at all interested) but hopefully I will find my mojo soon.  

Thanks for visiting!  See you all on the crafty side.....


Jules


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - it's always the right time for coffee. Very sweet card - love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use of this week's colors, sorry for the late comment. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete