Thursday, August 22, 2019

Princess of Snark...and a New Card


Remember my Ship Happens! card?  (The one with the boat being chased by a shark.)  Well it was chosen for princess status by gals at The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers.  So what does that mean exactly?  It means that I get to display this cute little badge on my blog today.  Yay me!!! LOL!





I can see all of you peasants waving from the sidelines right now.  LOL!!!




The current SOS challenge is title RIP and they've left it up to interpretation.  I knew I had JUST the stamp for it.  







Zombies anyone????  






To experience the full snark one must glimpse the inside of my card....




Ha!!!  I'm not sure who will be the lucky recipient just yet but I'll be ready when the opportunity arises.  



Stamps by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.  
Antique Die by Penny Black (looks RIPped to me!)
Coloring done with Faber- Castell Polychromos colored pencils. )



That's it for today folks.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you on the crafty/snarky side.


Jules  




3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I saw the inside! A perfect card for our RIP challenge, thank you for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving, yes... laughing? you bet your bippy I am! I LOve that badge, and coveting that title, Jules!
    Now. about that inside sentiment on your Zombie card … SO funny, and such a fun card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Just perfect for our RIP Challenge, Jo x Soss

    ReplyDelete