Monday, August 5, 2019

Inspired By Laurel


I am back in challenge mode this week.  Up first is one of my favorite challenge blogs...Inspired By Laurel.  Here is this week's inspiration photo....








As you will see, I took this inspiration piece quite literally and created a card with very similar elements.  Again, it's nice to have a large stash.  (Like how I'm justifying my craft room?  LOL!)







The mason jar die as well as the twine are both extremely old products from American Crafts.  The sentiment and twigs are from Altenew.  The sand dollar is from Reverse Confetti.  The rustic cream cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink and has long been a favorite of mine.  


I am looking forward to more challenges this week.

See you on the crafty side....

Jules

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind sharing what stamp set the twigs are from? I love those! Thanks! XX
    claire6456@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've recreated that photo to a T, Jules! Well done, and so very pretty!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules this is gorgeous! Captured the inspiration beautifully! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete