Thursday, August 15, 2019

I'm Here for You



...except when I'm not.  *blush*

It's been crazy here the past ten days.  I had to prepare my house for a big family gathering which took place over last week and into this week.  It was a marvelous several days.  Everyone has now gone home and I've spent the last couple of days recuperating and cleaning up.  On top of that, my daughter starts college on Monday so we're in college stress prep mode here as well.  All that to say....there hasn't been much crafting here lately.


Today's card was actually made a couple of weeks ago during my Shark Week frenzy.  The cute mantas seen below are from the same set as the darling little hammerhead that I featured awhile back.  





And the sentiment?  So adorable!  I added the first section onto the card front and stamped the second half on the inside. 








Additional supplies....

The stitched rectangle die is also from Avery Elle.  The circle die is from PoppyStamps however I'm not sure it's still available.  The little white clay hearts are from KatScrappiness and that luscious blue/teal cardstock is from HeroArts.  If you haven't tried their new cardstock, you really should.  It's so thick and beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate it. 


I'll see you on the crafty side (soon, I hope) -


Jules


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I can comment from the desktop downstairs, but still not the laptop. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no Manta what... now THAT, my friend, is my kinda sentiment!! Your card is the perfect, and perfectly cute, way to say it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete