Wednesday, July 3, 2019

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Yep.  Another challenge card.  This time I'm playing along with the Wednesday sketch challenge hosted every week by MFT Stamps.  This is the sketch....




And this is what I came up with using the sketch as my springboard.





I used a rainbow die as my large focal point and added the sentiment strip to the base rather than across the center as in the sketch.

I die cut the rainbow from Copic friendly white cardstock and then used three shades of Copic markers to color in each of the stripes, making the edges of the rainbow slightly darker than the peak. To finish it off I adhered some colored gems from my stash and called it good.  My favorite cards are those with lots of white space.

Here's a closer look at the rainbow.  



Supplies:  

Misc jewel crystals
Black ink


Till next time!  

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment