Sunday, July 14, 2019

It's Time for Another Library Challenge


The inspiration for Challenge #37 at the Library Craft Challenge Blog is Five Weeks in A Balloon by Jules Verne.  (Hey...I love his name.  *wink*)



The book cover ....

five weeks in a balloon book - Google Search



My card.....








I take every opportunity to create either 1) birthday cards or 2) thank you cards as these seem to be the ones I send out most often.  

For this card I used supplies from Spellbinders (the balloon), Altenew (the sentiment), KatScrappiness (the cloud background die) and MFT Stamps (the striped pattern paper).  To create the sky I used a mix of Distress Oxides and water droplets.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Jules

4 comments:

  1. I did just as you've instructed, and still no balloon dies, or stamps in my stash... I know, right? Seems like I'll have to miss this one, or get creative!
    LOve your 'clouds' and this darling die - a fun card, Jules!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just go with the color scheme ... you're one of the most creative people I know. I have faith. :-)

      Delete
  2. Great use of the red and white and the sky looks magical. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice greeting card. Martina - Visiting Librarian

    ReplyDelete