Monday, July 15, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch #330


I am back with another CAS(E) this sketch entry.  I am thrilled to have my last submission (the black and white thank you card) included in their Top Favorites for sketch #329! 


I earned myself a cute little badge for the week.  :-)







The current sketch #330 is this.....




How I do love clean and simple designs!



I created a beach themed card using the sketch design.  




I used supplies from Reverse Confetti (sand dollar and sentiment) as well as a rectangle die from Avery Elle.  I sponged a bit of Gather Twigs Distress Oxide to "rustic it up" a bit and finished it off with a couple of clear droplets.  


Thanks for stopping by!


Jules

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jules... a darling beachy focal point for our Sketch! Now why am I surprised?
    Congrats on your TF! and thanks for playing cards with us again this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete