Monday, July 29, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch


I'm going with a nautical theme this week in honor of The Discovery Channel's Annual Shark Week.  Did you know that the first shark week aired in the summer of 1988?  Wowzers.


I created today's card using the new sketch on the CAS(E) This Sketch blog.  Here is the sketch....








I knew I wanted to use a "new to me" set from the Essentials By Ellen line from Ellen Hutson so I needed to do some creative flipping of the sketch.  I rotated it 90 degrees to the right and came up with this.









The stamp set is called Stay Salty designed by Julie Ebersole.  (I adore everything she designs and creates!  Her name isn't half bad either.  LOL!)   I framed in the ship with this porthole die from MFTstamps.  The navy and white strip is from a very old and discontinued patterned paper pack.  

I am leaving this set out on my desk for awhile so don't be surprised if you see more of it on my blog soon.



Hope to see you on the Crafty Side but until then, Stay Salty my friends!


Jules

2 comments:

  1. '88??? oh my word - that's a very long time to talk about one subject and keep it fresh, and interesting! This set? it's sure to endure the test of time, Julie - in fact, I'm getting mine back out! You've used it brilliantly once again! and I'm so happy to see you in the CTS gallery again, too! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete