Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A New Inspired By...


I am literally finishing this in the nick of time.  (Well, I do have six hours to go but it's 9:00 PM here and I don't plan to be awake much longer.)

This week's Inspired by Laurel Challenge is Let's Have S'mores!  Here is her inspiration piece...




I am not personally a big fan of s'mores (I know, I know) so I started out with hunting down some red and white gingham paper.  After some digging I found the perfect pattern paper in my PaperTrey Ink stash.  

I then put on my thinking cap and went through my food stamp stash.  When I came across the Oh Frappe set by Ellen Hutson/Julie Ebersole I knew what I'd do...


Make a S'mores Frappucino, of course!






Adding this to my stash of Darn! I Forgot Your Birthday card stash.  :-)


Thanks!


Jules

2 comments:

  1. but OF COURSE!!! I can't believe no one else thought of this!! So darling, Julie - glad you made it in time!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you colored in your image! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete