My card share today is for the latest Seize the Birthday challenge. Nancy is our host and she's chosen a fun Topping for us to try. Let's see what you can do with Double Frames.
I used an rectangular frame die set to create two sets of frames. I began each one by first die cutting the large rectangle followed by another cut inside with a smaller rectangle to create the two frames. I used these same dies to create the designer paper insets. The pig was die cut in blush cardstock while the accessories were cut from the same papers. All that as left to do was stamp the sentiment.
Supplies:
Spellbinders - Ham It Up die set
Pink Fresh Studio - really old designer papers
Penny Black - Antique Frames die set
I invite you to visit our blog for more inspiration from our designers. We would love for you to play along. The Topping is optional however make sure it's clearly identified as a birthday card.
Thanks for visiting!
Jules


No comments:
Post a Comment