Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #278

 

Well, I'm back a week and I've already dropped the ball on my Sisterhood duties.  *sigh*  It's a darned good thing this is a month long challenge.

Marching Onward.....

Today I'm sharing my card for the September Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog challenge.  The prompt for the month is Leaves.  Autumn cards are going to be so much more fun now that I'm no longer living in the tropics.




I bought myself a new Cricut Joy almost a year ago but with all of the moving commotion it didn't see the light of day until yesterday.  My sole reason for the purchase was the ability to print custom texts on my card panels and I am not disappointed.  It was extremely easy to do and I'm going to have a lot of fun with my new tool.  

I die cut, embossed and assembled my cocoa/coffee mug, added some fall foliage, triple stacked my die cut sentiment and printed the sub-sentiment using the Cricut.  The panel is popped up with foam tape onto a brown card base.  

Supplies:

MFT - Hot Cocoa dies
Spellbinders - Envelope of Wonder dies
The Greetery - Slim Alphabet dies
Altenew - Deck Planks embossing folder
Cricut Joy - sentiment printing

I invite you to vist our blog for more snarky fall inspiration.  We would love to see your card in our gallery!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Jules! Great work with that new piece of kit - looks brilliant. Jo x

    ReplyDelete