Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Spellbinders - Gnome Hugs Release


My many thanks to Spellbinders for their generous gift of dies from their recent release.  Today I will be featuring their Gnome Hugs die set.  The set consists of two gnomes in different sizes.  I used the larger of the two for this Christmas themed card.






And the smaller gnome for this Autumnal themed card.



Aren't they both adorable?  I will no doubt be using these for Valentine's and St. Patty's Day cards in the next few months.

I believe the assembly of these cards is fairly self explanatory but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me in the comments below.

Here are the supplies I used - 

Christmas Gnome -
Spellbinders - Gnome Hugs die set
Spellbinders - So Many Sentiments die set (small hearts)
Spellbinders - Sentiments of Wonder (Better Press) 

Autumnal Gnome -
Spellbinders - Gnome Hugs die set
Spellbinders - Autumn Wonder dies 
Ellen Hutson - Bear Ware 2 (sentiment)

I'll be back on the blog soon with more cards from this wonderful Spellbinders release.  Until then, thanks for stopping by!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment