Saturday, August 5, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #240

 

I'd like to personally thank all of you who played along with our tribute to Lindsey.  It's important to me that we keep her memory alive.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Today we are starting a new challenge at the Sisterhood and it's one that I find difficult to embrace.  (Yeah, there, I said it.)  The prompt is to create an ATC.  








I know ATCs are quite popular but, to me, they are of little use.  (Yep, I said it again.  I'm snarky that way.  *wink*)  So I decided to create something I will actually use.... a 2.5" x 3.5" gift tag.  I mean...after all it's an ATC with a ribbon, right? 

I die cut my cupcake in white and colored the individual elements with Copic markers.  I used a designer paper for the background, stamping the sentiment along with bottom.  I matted it onto a piece of black cardstock for some stability and then added the ribbon and bow.  

Supplies:
Cottage Cutz - Birthday Cupcake with Cherry die set
Impression Obsession - Cupcake stamp
Craft Consortium - Designer Paper


I'm sure all of you mixed media artists will blow me away with your ATC examples.  Come flood our gallery and check out the other examples from our Design Team.  

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules




2 comments:

  1. It's an ATC, it's a tag - why didn't I think of that! Love this, Jules, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great ATC/Tag! Love the cupcake and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete