Saturday, November 5, 2022

Color Hues #52

 

Hello Weekend!!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for the current Color Hues challenge blog.  Their color duo this fortnight is Turquoise and Mustard. 






 

I chose to create an all die cut card using some pieces from an older Spellbinders Die of the Month kit.  The texture in the white background panel was created with an embossing folder.  I opted not to shade any of the die cuts so this was a pretty simple card to create.  The sentiment was die cut from gold (which I am told is an acceptable neutral) and stacked five high with the mustard cardstock to give it some "ooomph."  The little dots you see scattered are the remnants of the flower and berry centers.  My intention was to mat the white panel with the turquoise however after flopping it down onto my card panel I decided I liked the wonky look.  I added some pearl centers to the flowers and called it good.

Supplies:
Spellbinders - Large Die of the Month Nov 2019
Memory Box - embossing folder #1021
Trinity Stamps - pearls

It's always fun to play along!

As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. I love wonky! Great CAS card, Jules. The pop of gold is a great addition. Thanks for being with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful embossed background and the arrangement of the lovely die cuts! I, too, am a fan of the wonky, although it rarely occurs to me to give it a try. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie what a perfect t card. Gorgeous embossed background and the prettiest flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real beauty !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete