Tuesday, September 6, 2022

JUGS #648

 

Today's card was created for the current Just Us Girls challenge blog.  Can you guess the prompt from my card?






Basket! Hey, I have one of those.  LOL!  



Because of the size of this die set I decided to create a larger card which is approximately 5x7 in size.  The basket was die cut from woodgrain kraft cardstock.  The remaining elements were all die cut from colored cardstocks and shaded with dye inks.  The background panel is a rustic white while the card base is a rustic cream.  The sentiment continues on the inside...."and a hug around the neck."  I finished off the basket trim with gold foil pearls.


Supplies:
Honeybee Stamps - Bushel and a Peck stamp and die set
Studio Katia - gold foil pearls
PaperTrey Ink - rustic cardstocks


As always, thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!

Jules




2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card, Jules! Love the gold pearls! Wonderful job with our challenge word at Just Us Girls, and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this on Insta I had to come by. Such a wonderful card for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete