Monday, April 11, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #530

 

I'm popping in really quick to share a card I created yesterday for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog.  I haven't had much time for non-DT crafting so I am excited that I could fit this in.  








Here is the sketch on which my design was based.


I took the artistic liberty of using a partial circle as my main element rather than the round cornered square.  The wide black stripes are actually a sheet of very old 12x12 acetate that I pulled from my stash.  I adhered it to the white card base using double sided tape behind the black stripes.  I stamped and Copic colored in the coffee girl, cut it out with a circle die and adhered it to the acetate as shown in the sketch.  The sentiment was heat embossed in black over a strip of matching Copic colored cardstock.  I love how it turned out and may make a second card with some of the remaining acetate.  

Supplies:
Penny Black - Love Ya.... stamp set
Ellen Hutson - A Breve Note stamp set
MFT - Stitched Dome die
Teresa Collins - acetate sheet



I'll be back on Thursday for not one, but two posts.  Until then, thank you so much for spending a bit of your day with me.

Jules 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the black and white stripes with this image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous imageand fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete